Studio Detox Program
Studio Detox: a life-changing, proactive, tailored & drug-free approach to wellness that fights imbalances, inflammation & dysfunction, maximizes natural immunity, improves gut health, heightens emotional, physical & hormonal balance, establishes long-term, healthier habits, counters exposure to toxins, bacteria and other pathogens, and places you firmly on the path to long-term vitality.
Benefits of Studio Detox
- Drug free
- Highly targeted to the individual, identifying & restoring gut imbalances, nutrient imbalances, toxicity & pathogen issues, and naturally maximizing your body’s own natural defenses
- A proactive approach to optimizing wellness that minimizes your vulnerability to illnesses, chronic diseases and long-term dependence on medications
- Improves hormonal, mental, emotional & physical health
- Improves immunity
- Proactive, not reactive, prioritizing the optimization of health over the simple absence of disease as a focus of Studio Detox treatment
- Establishes positive, healthy long-term habits that will safeguard your health for years to come
This goal formed a foundational goal in the creation of Studio Detox.
Studio Detox builds wellness from the inside out, with no drugs. Instead, Studio Detox directly targets vitamin, mineral & nutrient imbalances, hugely powers up natural immunity, fights inflammation, restores gut health, increases restorative sleep, and deals with toxicity that can cause long-term disease. There are no side effects, and the benefits can be life-changing and long-lasting.
As we age, our vulnerability to various diseases (such as cardiovascular disease) increases, underlining the need to optimize health & natural immunity and take a proactive approach to wellness. However, it’s often hard to know exactly what choices to make when it comes to supplements, vitamins, food & health treatments (such as treating an imbalanced gut microbiota), and which specific wellness choices might lead to the healthiest outcomes for each of us on an individual basis.
That’s exactly why we developed Studio Detox – to ensure that you are targeting exactly what you need, to make those difficult choices out of your hands, to empower you with knowledge about how to live a healthier life, and to provide the supplements and testing that you need, when you need them. Studio Detox enables you to maximize and safeguard a truly long-term optimized quality of life using an approach that is safe, effective and natural, drug-free, delivering impressive results that really last.
FREQUENTLY ASK QUESTIONS
What is Studio Detox?
What do you eat during the Studio Detox program?
*Refer to the 28-Day Detox Grocery Shopping Guide
What do you NOT eat during the Studio Detox program?
*Refer to the “Avoid” list
Who should do the Studio Detox program?
Will I lose weight doing Studio Detox?
What are some benefits that I can expect from the Studio Detox program?
Do I only have to eat from the superfoods list?
Can I drink my OptiCleanse Plus Shake with my lunch?
Can I have a cheat day?
Welcome to a whole new way of life—total wellness from the inside out.
“Cheating” during Studio Detox will diminish the effectiveness. Cheating is not an option if you are seeking long-term health and wellness. Make this commitment toward lifelong success – don’t let your efforts go to waste.
Do I have to exercise?
Are organically grown foods really that important to buy? They are expensive.
What are some of the hardest parts of doing Studio Detox?
What do I do if I become constipated?
What can I take if I have a headache?
Do I need assistance from my primary doctor?
What are some tips to help me get through Studio Detox?
• Don’t focus on calories. Eating enough and at the right time is the most important aspect.
• Inform friends and family you are striving toward a healthier lifestyle so they can support and encourage you throughout your journey.
• Eat enough to be satiated. It’s better to eat too much good food than to get ravenously hungry from deprivation and then binge on off-program foods.
• Blend raw almonds and flax seeds together to put on a salad. This adds fiber, flavor, texture, and lots of good fats necessary for burning the fat stored in your body.
• Meal prep. Each week, plan your meals and have your groceries and meals ready to “grab and go” at the beginning of each week. This will ensure you avoid excuses to cheat.
Why can’t I have eggs?
Do you have to walk for 30 minutes every day in addition to the prescribed HIIT training?
If I already have a workout regimen, do I need to decrease my workouts to 2-4 days a week, 20 minutes a day?
Why can’t I have Splenda, Equal, Sweet ‘n’ Low, or similar sweeteners on the program?
SweetLeaf stevia is the purest of the stevia sweeteners. Truvia, Purvia, and similar stevia products add other unnatural ingredients such as erythritol or dextrose to their formulation. SweetLeaf stevia is the only recommended sweetener on the program. Eating an apple or having a handful of fresh blueberries can help to quell sugar cravings.