Alzheimer’s LINX™️Alzheimer’s LINX™️ is a new breakthrough test panel designed to identify key risk factors that the latest medical research has linked to the development of Alzheimer’s disease (AD).
“Trust me… YOU WANT TO KNOW IF YOU ARE HEADED FOR TROUBLE! This way, we can help you change course and avoid disaster.”
~ Studio team
Alzheimer’s LINX™️ is the result of years of intense research and development…
Led by Dr. Aristo Vojdani, a pioneering immunologist, recognized by many as the Father of Functional Immunology. It is a strategically planned panel of biomarkers revealing never-before-seen clinical perspectives of brain-related immune reactivity.
It detects immune reactivity to specific environmental antigens and self-tissues…
Which potentially can contribute to the development of AD, as well as other neurodegenerative conditions. This creates an important window of opportunity for preclinical management of individuals at higher risk of AD, even years before clinical onset of disease.
- Early Detection of ALZHEIMER’S Vulnerability.
- Early Detection of greater risk for developing
- Alzheimer’s disease or other neurological disorder of causes of ALZHEIMER’S.
- Early Detection of reactivity to triggers of Alzheimer’s disease or other neurological disorders.
- Detection of the early stage of neurodegenerative processes
- Use results to design a lifestyle intervention when necessary.
- To monitor the effectiveness of lifestyle modifications for Alzheimer’s disease.
Recommended for People Who
- Are interested in preventing the development of Alzheimer’s disease or other neurological disorders.
- Are exhibiting early signs of Alzheimer’s disease or other neurological disorders.
- Have been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease.
- Have a history of gastrointestinal disorders and/or diabetes.
- Played high-impact sports.
- Are immuno-reactive against specific pathogens, chemicals, and foods.
Features in this landmark new panel include:
7 categories of key contributing factors to Cognitive Decline or other neurodegenerative conditions
Nearly 40 biomarkers, many of them offered for the first time anywhere.
• Brand New Blood-Brain Barrier antibody biomarkers
• New biomarker to test immune reactivity to Amyloid-Beta
• The eight most cross-reactive foods (out of 208 studied) newly discovered to have a potential association with AD
• New protein biomarkers that reveal immune reactivity and cross-reactivity to key brain cells and neurons at the heart of AD
• New Oral bacterial biomarker shown to be associated with AD
• Biomarkers for a collection of chemicals and metals discovered to have associations to AD
• Performed on the Gold Standard ELISA platform, the most reliable lab technology on the market
Groups of key contributing factors:
• Brain Proteins: Assessing reactivity to brain proteins beyond amyloid-beta and tau protein
• Growth Factors: Measuring immune reactivity to factors involved in neuronal regeneration
• Enteric Nerve, Enzymes, and Neurological Peptides: Assessing immune reactivity to the communication pathway between the gut and the brain
• Pathogens: Assessing immune reactivity to pathogens known to cross-react with amyloid-beta
• Chemicals: Biomarkers for a collection of chemicals/heavy metals discovered to have associations to AD
• Foods Cross-reactive to Amyloid-Beta: 8 out of 208 common foods, newly discovered to have a potential association with AD.
• Blood-brain Barrier and Neurofilaments: Blood-Brain Barrier antibody biomarkers assess the integrity of the blood-brain barrier.
You can not fix a problem you don’t understand. Advanced diagnostics is often necessary to get at the root cause. Once the root cause is identified, the solution becomes possible.
Don’t Know Where to Start?
The Studio Team is here to serve you.