BIOMARKERSA biomarker is a substance used as an indicator of a biological state. Such characteristics are objectively measured and evaluated as indicators of normal biological processes, pathogenic processes, or pharmacologic responses to a therapeutic intervention.
BIOMARKERS are collected:
The Studio Team uses biomarkers of all kinds to help you solve your health problems and support your wellness. We have combined laboratory tests with in-office technology to offer needed insight so that the cause of your challenges can be easily identified and remedied. We provide you with the tests that will expose the missing links in your health and put you on the right path to feeling great! This allows a bio-individual approach to help you solve your health challenges.
While the field of bio-individuality has been around for a long time, it hasn’t been until recently that we were able to demonstrate just how important it can change how healthcare is managed. Our bio-individual approach is your customized therapy designed to improve your quality of life. It uses biomarkers to help you uncover the biomedical factors that can impact your health and well-being. When these tests are combined, they are incredibly accurate, comprehensive, and personalized, so that you will know exactly what to do to get to your goal.
A biomarker is a substance used as an indicator of a biological state. Such characteristics are objectively measured and evaluated as indicators of normal biological processes, pathogenic processes, or pharmacologic responses to a therapeutic intervention.
In medicine, a biomarker shows us the severity or presence of some disease state. More generally a biomarker is anything that can be used as an indicator of a particular disease state or some other physiological state of an organism.
Understanding the relationship between measurable biological processes and clinical outcomes is vital to expanding our arsenal of treatments for all diseases, and for deepening our understanding of normal and healthy physiology.
Our analysis covers over 200 (lipids and lipoproteins, inflammatory, oxidation, immune system, autoimmune, endothelium, hormones, metabolic markers, etc.) – giving us a good view of your current health status.
- Indicator of absence or presence of disease.
- Identification of disease | pre-disease and suboptimal states.
- Provides an objective way of measuring and monitoring the effectiveness of treatment.
- Identifies imbalances that can then be addressed.
- Provides a non-invasive way to obtain sensitive and accurate assessment data.
- Biomarkers are changeable with lifestyle, supplements, medications, and other treatments.
- Provides evidence for data-driven decision-making and a personalized medicine approach.
We use traditional and functional testing to get the necessary information. Tests may use blood, saliva, urine, or stool.
Some of the tests commonly ordered by the Doctors Studio Team are:
- Hormones: Sex Hormone, Testosterone, Estrogen, Progesterone, Dhea, Pregnenolone, Insulin, Thyroid And Hpa Evaluation (Pituitary, Thyroid, Ovaries, Testes, Adrenal)
- Metabolic: Insulin Sensitivity, Carbohydrate Intolerance, Satiety Signaling, Fat Storage
- Genetic Testing: Full Medical Genetic Profile, Epigenetics, Methylation, Platelets, Clotting Risk
- Cancer Prevention: Monitor Markers, Structure, And Function
- Autoimmune Profile: Thyroid, Rheumatoid, Mitochondria, General
- Nutrient Evaluation: Vitamins, Minerals, Amino Acids, Fatty Acids
- Liver And Kidney Function, Blood Proteins
- Iron Storage And Binding
- Comprehensive Urine Analysis: Metabolic Markers And Pathogens
- Stool Testing: Parasite, Bacterial Overgrowth, Fungus, Microbiome
- Food Allergy And Sensitivity Testing: Potential Source Of Systemic Inflammation
What are the Biomarkers?
Don’t Know Where to Start?
The Studio Team is here to serve you.