Genetic TestingAdvanced testing provides key diagnostic and treatment information to help reveal the cause or causes of the problem.
A real solution MUST start with a proper understanding of the problem.
Diagnosing the root cause of your problem is the first step in understanding what is necessary to eliminate what is causing the problem and to return you to your maximum potential. The Studio Medical Team creates personalized programs to include advanced testing and interpretation.
We use exciting test, devices, tools and other scientific advancements
Doctors Studio can provide you an opportunity for short-term benefit and long-term success. Proper treatment starts with the proper diagnosis. In order to make the proper diagnosis, there has to be an understanding of the problem.
The Studio Team uses the extensive medical intake questionnaire in combination with a thorough patient interview and exam to decide what tests are needed to pinpoint the cause of the problem.
Advanced Diagnostics include blood and urine testing not typically done by your primary care doctor.
We use traditional and functional testing to get the necessary information. The tests we order may utilize blood, saliva, stool, hair, and urine.
In addition to biomarkers and laboratory testing, we also collect additional data so that we can make decisions based on facts that are specific to you.
Blood flow and heart health
- Endothelial markers, oxidation, inflammation, and lipoprotein function
- CIMT – identify carotid artery wall thickness, blockage, and plaque
- Glycocheck – evaluate your microvasculature to determine tissue blood flow
- PDDU – penile ultrasound to evaluate blood flow, erection quality, venous leakage, penile curve
- eVox qualitative EEG
- Brain gauge MD
- Alzheimer linx
Autonomic nervous system
- Heart rate variability (HRV)- identified the balance between your sympathetic “fight and flight” vs parasympathetic “rest and digest” as well as your total cellular power, heart muscle efficiency and regulatory system.
- Expressed prostatic secretion (EPS) – to identify bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites that cause irritation, inflammation, and cancer.
Hormones and metabolites
- Dutch Test
Nutrient evaluation: vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fatty acids
- Bioresonance hair scan to determine nutrient requirements
Penis and erection evaluation
- Penile Duplex Doppler Ultrasound (PDDU) is used to identify the cause of erectile dysfunction.
Inflammation, cellular function changes, and pain
- Thermography uses an infrared camera to detect heat patterns and blood flow in body tissues.
You can not fix a problem you don’t understand. Advanced diagnostics is often necessary to get at the root cause. Once the root cause is identified, the solution becomes possible.
Don’t Know Where to Start?
The Studio Team is here to serve you.