NEUROLIPID EVALUATIONNeuroLipid Testing
NeuroLipid Testing is the cell membrane and mitochondrial evaluation.
We discover systematic and integrative methods to study the diversity, cellular distribution, and properties of lipids and protein-lipid interactions in situ, in the whole brain tissue.
NeuroLipid Fact Sheet:
- The health of the membrane can be enhanced with a membrane stabilizing diet with balanced essential fatty acid and phospholipid supplementation.
- The major diseases of our time can be prevented by focusing on the removal of epigenetic toxins and stabilizing cell membranes with phospholipids.
- Trans fatty acids that act like plastic in the cell are now commonly recognized as unhealthy but very-long-chain fatty acids found in canola oil, mustard, peanut butter/peanut oil are also detrimental and can challenge the liver and brain.
- The inner membrane of mitochondria is revitalized with linoleic acid (found in Specific Ratio 3 oil, SR3 oil, containing 4 parts linoleic: 1 part alpha-linoleic, high linoleic safflower oil, sunflower seeds) and phosphatidylethanolamine and are a major focus of supplementation for patients with neurological disease.
- All individuals struggling with emotional instability have a very low total lipid content within their cells; this may be attended to with a high targeted lipid diet and support of lipid digestion.
- All thought and movement involve neuronal membranes to carry the signals which involve the electrical transmission to wiggle a finger or blink an eye, which is dependent upon healthy phospholipid membranes.
- Too much fish oil can be detrimental to health status due to competitive inhibition and the fact that omega 6 and omega 3 are both essential, one is not more important than the other and must be balanced.
You can not fix a problem you don’t understand. Advanced diagnostics if often necessary to get at the root cause. Once the root cause is identified, the solution becomes possible.
Don’t Know Where to Start?
The Studio Team is here to serve you.