PROSTATE TREATMENT PROTOCOLA thorough physical exam that examines biomechanics and other musculoskeletal and structural issues, throughout the body and the pelvis, coupled with a digital rectal exam, with the procurement of the expressed prostatic secretion (EPS) is essential. Using newer methods of pathogen identification via next-generation genomics, the EPS helps identify pathogens which include bacteria, yeast, virus, and even parasites.
How do you treat Chronic Prostatitis?
By using prostatic fluid genomic testing, we can generate a customized anti-infection cocktail that can be injected directly into the prostate. In addition to customized medication, ozone is injected to decrease inflammation, kill pathogens and stimulate the regeneration of healthy prostate tissue. This, in combination with removing the hideouts for the pathogens and treating them systemically, allows for a resolution of this chronic and devastating condition.
Injections are done through the perineum and require no special preparation. An ultrasound is done to be sure that the maximum area of the prostate is covered.
Ozone can be used to help men with BPH as well. Here is a study that has been done showing efficacy.
In our study, intraprostatic injection of ozone gas in patients with BPH had shown some beneficial effects. Nearly 46.7% of the patients had shown a reduction in prostatic volume which was assessed by USG.
Click to visit the site
Traditional Antibiotic Therapy
There are several different treatment methods for Chronic Prostatitis, depending on the diagnosed root cause. Many treatments for CP simply focus on alleviating bladder wall irritation; however, treating lining issues alone will only result in a partial resolution of the condition.
Removing bladder irritants from the diet (caffeine, carbonated drinks, alcohol, spicy, and acidic foods) can often alleviate symptoms of Chronic Prostatitis and is a great first step in reducing discomfort.
Low-Intensity Shockwave Lithotripsy (LI-SWL) also known as GAINSwave, can rejuvenate damaged ligaments and improve structural health in the pelvis and beyond. The use of GAINSwave in the prostate can also break up the intra-prostatic calcifications (biofilms/reservoirs) that protect the nano-bacteria so that antibiotics can get to them and be used effectively. Other modern treatment methodologies such as Platelet Rich Plasma (H Shot) and stem cell recruiting can also be used to correct structural dysfunction.
Oral antibiotics are an option for patients, however, intra-prostatic injections are a more effective choice as they limit the complications often seen from long-term use of oral antibiotics (for example: killing all the beneficial bacteria in the intestine).
Patients experience the most success when they combine treatment options to resolve both the symptoms and the root cause of their CP.
- Advanced Diagnostics: Complete Physical Exam; Labs to include blood, urine, next-generation genomic testing of EPS, and Musculoskeletal thermography
- Musculoskeletal thermography (MSU) to ID the areas of the body with musculoskeletal issues affecting performance prostate and pelvis and determine areas for injection therapy, Li-SWL, and PT
- Li-SWL of the particular pelvic floor dysfunction often results from structural dysfunction of the sacroiliac, lumbosacral, and hip joints
- Li-SWL to break up stones within the prostate where pathogens can hide and be protected from antibiotics
- TRIFECTA (IV ozone | UV Blood Irradiation (IUVBI) | IV Nutrients) 2 x per week for 4 weeks
- Intra-prostatic injections of OZONE and anti-infectious agents determined by looking at the results of the EPS genomic test specific to each patient: 2 x per week for 4 weeks
Don’t Know Where to Start?
The Studio Team is here to serve you.