Erectile DysfunctionErectile Dysfunction (ED) can be devastating to your life, confidence, and marriage. Doctors Studio Vitality for Men takes a unique innovative approach to the problem by addressing the root cause and restoring natural sexual function in ways you thought were lost.
Studio Vitality for Men
A diagnostic and treatment protocol designed to resolve erectile dysfunction by identifying and reversing the root causes unique to each individual.
The Program is comprised of both local and systemic treatment interventions. You must treat local and systemic problems for the best results and long-term benefits.
Faster Erections In Any Position
Maintain Effortlessly | Prevent Deadly Disease | Frequent, Stronger Erections.
Control and Predictability | Confidence and Desirability | Will Help for the Hopeless.
Restoring Natural Function
Improved Quality of Sleep | Increased Energy and Stamina | Strength and Muscle Gains | Younger-looking Skin and Hair.
Understanding the Basics
By understanding the basics of the dynamic nature of having and maintaining an erection you can see how many of the most common health issues cause ED. If you are experiencing high blood pressure, elevated cholesterol, depression, anxiety, acid reflux, or even just taking ibuprofen for pain, you are at risk of developing ED.
Signs of Erectile Dysfunction
The following signs may be gradual or sudden, static or progressive, or may not always be obvious:
- Difficulty achieving or maintaining an erection at least once in every four attempts at sexual intercourse. Erection difficulties persist for more than one month.
- Morning erections become less frequent and less rigid.
- Erections are generally weaker.
- Achieving an erection takes longer than usual or becomes more difficult in certain positions.
- Maintaining an erection becomes a conscious effort or becomes more challenging.
- Climaxing becomes more rapid or occurs with an incomplete erection.
How Common Is Erectile Dysfunction?
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is very common in men 40 years and older. In 1992, “The Massachusetts Male Aging Study (MMAS),” the world’s largest ED study, concluded that:
- 52% of all men between the ages of 40 and 70 have some degree of ED.
- At least one in ten men cannot achieve an erection at all (complete ED).
- The majority of cases of erectile dysfunction are physical in nature.
- The prevalence of ED increases with age affecting 39% of men at age 40 and 67% of men at age 70.
“The biggest problem you will have finding a resolution to your erectile dysfunction (ED), or other associated sexual problems is the lack of knowledge your doctor has about the many causes of ED, how to diagnose which one(s) are affecting you and what to do about it.”
For decades physicians are simply dolling out pills to treat the symptom of ED. And although they often work for a time, they do nothing to address the actual cause of your ED. In fact, the reality that they work so well actually works against men in the long term because it masks the URGENT matter of finding the root cause of the ED problem.
Sexual changes often interfere with partner intimacy. The decline in function or desire can be misinterpreted and thus mistaken for a lack of interest or worse, a lack of attractiveness. Preserving sexual function, or even reversing the sexual aging process, is often more than just balancing hormones.
Note that changes in sexual function can be a harbinger for anything from hormone imbalances to life-threatening cardiovascular disease. Consulting your general doctor is an important first step, but it will become necessary to speak with an expert in the field of Integrative and Regenerative Urology, and if your goal is focused on total rehabilitation and helping you reach a new level of sexual function and satisfaction.
Often men seek help only when erections become difficult and frustration sets in. By this time, there is damage that has occurred to the small vessels in the penis itself. The longer the problem goes without proper treatment, the more challenging it is to return to optimal function. You owe it to yourself and those you love to have a complete evaluation by the Studio Team NOW.
The Studio team puts the HEALTH back in Healthcare!
The Studio Team uses the HRV and other devices to evaluate your body systems in order to know what and where there may be breakdowns that can be “fixed” or supported in favor of achieving your goals. You see, if you find problems early, usually just a bit of fine-tuning of lifestyle, diet, exercise, or supplements is needed. By the time you need medication, there is significant damage that is harder to reverse. HRV is a sensitive tool that tells us if we are headed for health or disease. You are in control of your health and wellness. With the “right” information, you make gentle corrections to avoid trouble and to live your BEST LIFE!
- The Heart Rate or Beats per Minute is displayed using a graph and numerical value that will change during the course of the three-minute test.
- Plethysmograph (PTG): The “basic” waveform signal that indicates pulsation of the chest wall and great arteries followed by the heartbeat. This shows the device picking up the pulse wave from your heartbeat through your fingertip in real-time.
- Accelerated Plethysmograph (APG): The “final analysis” waveform. The APG measures the blood circulation state and aging level of blood vessels.
- HRV (Heart Rate Variability) Tachogram: A green linear record displaying the HRV information collected during a three-minute period of time (indicated by the pink bar).
- HR (Heart Rate) Variability: A graphical representation of heartbeats. The more they are dispersed and spread out in a group, the more adaptable your cardiovascular system.
- DPI – Differential Pulse Wave Index: Differential Pulse Wave Index: Represents the overall health of the cardiovascular system. DPI is the main indicator that represents aging vascular health.
- EC – Eccentric Constriction: Eccentric Constriction: Represents the contraction power of vessels from the left ventricle.
- AE – Arterial Elasticity: Analyzes the blood circulation, vascular elasticity, and resistance of the vessels. It detects early cardiovascular diseases like atherosclerosis and peripheral circulation dysfunction.
- RBV – Remaining Blood Volume: The remaining blood volume in the vessels after systolic contraction on the heart. If the blood vessels are healthy, there is little remaining blood volume. If the vascular state improves, the remaining blood volume will decrease. This will reflect an improved remaining blood volume score.
HRV is used to measures the degree of fluctuation in the length of intervals between heartbeats. For healthy people, HRV shows a fluctuation in heart rate while unhealthy people have a simple and consistent heart rate. HRV measures the adaptability of the cardiovascular system and autonomic nervous system, which is composed of the sympathetic nervous system (SNS) and parasympathetic nervous system (PNS).
Advanced Penile Imaging
International Index of Erectile Dysfunction (IIEF) & Sexual Health Inventory for Men (SHIM)
Structured Medical Interview and Functional Physical Examination
Complete Physical Exam, Vitals, Body Composition, HRV
Validated Questionnaires: International Index of Erectile Dysfunction (IIEF) & Sexual Health Inventory for Men (SHIM)
International Index of Erectile Dysfunction (IIEF) & Sexual Health Inventory for Men (SHIM).
Advanced blood and urine testing to include inflammatory markers, focused genetics, hormone levels, metabolic markers, autoantibodies, immune system, kidney function, liver function, electrolytes, proteins, pancreatic enzymes, key nutrients, iron studies, and more.
Microvascular Diagnostics: GlycoCheck
Erections depend upon the function of your microvascular and capillary system. You may look and even feel healthy on the outside, but inside your microvascular system, a completely different situation could be developing.
Organ starvation is one reason that diseases begin in the body. When the capillaries begin to lose their function, vital organs don’t receive the nutrients needed to be healthy and the silent spiral of health decline begins. Often one of the first signs of microvascular disease is a change in erections quality.
Advanced Cardiovascular Diagnostics
Coronary Calcium Score (CT), Carotid Ultrasound, and Intima Medial Thickening (CIMT) – early diagnostics of cardiovascular disease in difficult-to-detect young men.
Imaging is used to identify the areas of the body with musculoskeletal issues affecting the penis and pelvis as well as proper areas for effective injection therapy, Li-SWL, PRP, SCRF, and Ozone.
DETOX & Herbal Protocol
Systemic Intervention including nutritional, food program, and exercise prescriptions.
Low Intensity Shockwave Therapy (LI-ECSW)
Used for both musculoskeletal (MS) treatments of pelvic bowel dysfunction and direct regeneration of blood vessels, nerves, and tissues of the penis.
Ozone / Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
A PRP treatment begins with a simple blood draw. PRP is processed an FDA approved medical device that separates and harvests plasma, platelets, anti-inflammatory white blood cells, and bioactive proteins. The process to create PRP takes under 10 minutes.
Testosterone Optimization Therapy
Testosterone Replacement entails restoring more youthful levels of testosterone in a way that protects your health and wellbeing.
Peptides are biological molecules found in all living organisms. They play a key role in all manner of biological activity.
Tri-Mix simply means that there are three medications combined in one solution. The three medications in Tri-Mix are Papaverine, Phentolamine and Prostaglandin E1. The strength of these medications can be customized to the patient needs. There is no real “STANDAD DOSE”.
R3, Endocalyx, Blood FX, Evening Primrose Oil, D3K3.
Exosomes derived from placental and umbilical cord stem cells (MSC)3.
Don’t Know Where to Start?
The Studio Team is here to serve you.
After our initial consultation, we start with a full assessment of your erection status by an expert using a dynamic duplex Doppler ultrasound, or otherwise known as PDDU.
You also have the opportunity to discuss your specific challenges and goals with a sexual medicine expert.
BLUEPRINT OF SUCCESS
Once we have completed the PDDU and a very comprehensive review of your medical history, we will create a blueprint for success that is customized to the TRUTH about your specific challenges. A complete list and description of all the procedures, medications, supplements, devices, and technology listed in the blueprint. This gives you a step by step plan to follow with success assessments done along the way.
Once you have your Blueprint all you need to do is follow your treatment schedule and listen to our advice and that’s it! Your sexual function will be restored in a natural lasting way, you may even experience sex in ways you could never experience even before your problems!