BRAIN GAUGEThe Brain Gauge™ is a reliable, portable way to measure your brain health.
The Brain Gauge™ is a reliable, portable way to measure your brain health.
The Brain Gauge™ is a cognitive assessment tool that uses touch-based sensory testing to measure your brain health by testing sensory perceptions in your fingertips. Yes, we know it looks like a computer mouse. But it’s actually so much more. It’s the quickest and most accurate way to track improvements to your mental fitness.
Brain Gauge™ lets you measure 8 essential components of brain health: Speed, Focus, Fatigue, Accuracy, Sequencing, Timing Perception, Plasticity, and Connectivity. The test results provide a mental fitness score that we call your cortical-metrics.
Your brain is sensitive. But it’s not always easy to tell how it’s changing.
There are eight different cognitive spheres tested – Accuracy, Fatigue, Time Perception, Focus, Speed, Plasticity, Connectivity, and Temporal Order Judgement (TOJ). These spheres indicate communication between different areas in the brain and different forms of possible dysfunction.
Brain Gauge™ has the unique ability to deliver precise stimuli to exact locations within the brain (without conscious involvement from the patient) and measure how the brain processes these stimuli.
Scores can reflect issues other than brain trauma such as nutritional imbalances, specific neurotransmitter levels, or a slow cognitive decline.
The Brain Gauge™ MD can detect extremely subtle differences in cognitive function. We can tell when something affects your brain, even if you can’t. From cough syrup and alcohol to jumping jacks, meditation, and sleep, your Brain Gauge™ MD scores will show the difference. No other methods in the world are this sensitive.
These methods have been validated by over 50 years of clinical studies. And that’s not just our own research – the Brain Gauge™ has been used at more than 50 universities around the world.
Brain Gauge™ Benefits:
- Provides quantitative data about your brain health.
- Track detailed reports for specific mental abilities.
- Creates a comprehensive summary of cognitive function.
- Monitor concussions without a baseline test.
- Test athletes with the most accurate reaction time measure on the market.
- See how your brain responds to new supplements, diets, and medications.
- Adaptive tests keep you challenged and engaged, even as your cognitive skills improve.
- Monitor symptoms of chronic pain, ADHD and neurodevelopmental conditions.
- Discover new ways to optimize your cognitive performance.
You can not fix a problem you don’t understand. Advanced diagnostics is often necessary to get at the root cause. Once the root cause is identified, the solution becomes possible.
Don’t Know Where to Start?
The Studio Team is here to serve you.